If it is your first time in our Sunday Morning Worship Service, here's what to expect:
- We have parking spaces on the front side of the church so there is plenty of room for parking.
- The worship services are in our church sanctuary, the building set back from the parking lot closest to the main entrance to the parking lot.
- Worship begins at 10:30 am.
- There is a time in the service called "Passing The Peace," where everyone greets those around them with a handshake or hug and the words "Peace be with you." These are the words by which Jesus once greeted his disciples after his crucifixion and resurrection.
- Besides that, enjoy! Use the service and the hymns and the prayers as an opportunity to respond to God. We're happy to have you worshiping with us, and hope to get to know you.
- If you arrive early Fellowship with snacks and coffee begins at 9 am in the fellowship building that is closest to the parking lot and further from the main entrance to the parking lot.
Directions: Medina Valley United Methodist Church is located at 1108 Country Lane in Castroville Texas.
We are glad you found us! Come join us for worship on Sunday morning in our sanctuary or for our many other regular and special events that happen throughout the week.
Fellowship (snacks and coffee) is at 9 am on Sunday mornings.
Sunday School is at 9:30 to 10:20am
Worship starts at 10:30am